This Page

has been moved to new address

Martin Kippenberger at MoMA

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Martin Kippenberger at MoMA

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Martin Kippenberger at MoMA



This is the first Ravels In Motion production, of many I hope, in which I visit the Martin Kippenberger exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Kippenberger was a prolific, short-lived artist who created an interesting, influential body of work. Hopefully this is a fun introduction to the artist and exhibition for you.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cleverbeautiful said...

I like it! You're a natural.

Missing MOMA again...

March 15, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Mary Klein said...

Very nice - I'm looking forward to more!

March 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Yay for videos. Thanks all!

March 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home