This Page

has been moved to new address

I Got Mail

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: I Got Mail

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Got Mail


...from Sweden! I received a nice package this weekend, and of all the things that might have been inside it, I found this: a sponge emblazoned with the face of the Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden. I'm not sure about the man (not being on my Swedish gossip) but he certainly looks a lot like her fiance, the fitness trainer Daniel Westling.

Nice mail to get, and so helpfully labeled as kitsch. Otherwise, I might fear it was sincerely meant.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Rywalt said...

Kitsch is, apparently, a Swedish wholesaler of, yes, kitsch. Truth in ådvertisïng!

November 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Oh, how cool. I didn't even think that could be the company name. : )

November 22, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking up the Kitsch website. Daniel Westling had a kidney transplant earlier this year, so I'm sure appearing on a kitsch postcard is a minor inconvenience...

November 23, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home