This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to the Expected Problems...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Back to the Expected Problems...

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back to the Expected Problems...


The sheet covered all my extremities save for my head-- specifically my now-lumpy forehead. My prophecy of sunburn, hangover, and mosquitoes came 1/3 true. Mosquitoes here are murderous, greedy little suckers.

On the bright side, they woke me up to this:




**Pics on Pinel Island added to the prior post

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

Dear Art,

We know you are sending the pictures in a craven effort to get us to send you photos of the blizzard that you have missed in the New York area, but there are no takers. And no mosquitos, either.

Enjoy yourself ...

December 22, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Would anyone believe I'm sad to have missed such a big, beautiful snowstorm?

Really. I wish I could have seen so much snow.

December 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger William Evertson said...

Yes - you sound extremely depressed; perhaps you could treat yourself to a sno-cone instead ;-)

December 22, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Maybe I'll put a santa hat on the snow cone. That would be seasonal and festive.

December 22, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home