This Page

has been moved to new address

Empire State of Mind

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Empire State of Mind

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Friday, May 7, 2010

Empire State of Mind

If all my tweets are about things happening in NYC:

  1. Five Art Shows to Catch Before Closing -- New York Magazine http://ht.ly/1HXyt
  2. RT @artnetdotcom: Today's 1,000-point market plunge may be because Citi trader hit "b" for billion instead of "m" for million...
  3. RT @MuseumModernArt: RT @JackRicofficial: Lady Gaga was at the MoMa museum today: http://tweetphoto.com/21317606
  4. Pitch @Art21 a post on Art&Expereince--maybe web and art? tweet art? : ) http://ht.ly/1HLs7
  5. Looks fun! RT@RSHotel: First ever Great Nude Invitational @RSHotel May 13-16, we are SO excited! For info and RSVP http://bit.ly/dssKSL
and my favorite things to write about were seen in NYC, hello William Kentridge! and New York art fairs, then maybe it's a sign I should go back soon. Which, conveniently enough, I am. May 17. That is really soon (eep!).



Time to get in an Empire State of mind...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger William Evertson said...

Fit, tanned, rested and ready to rock.

May 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger ArtSparker said...

I wouldn't turn my back on them, but Tippi Hedren is weird too.

May 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

LOVE NYC!! and if you win that giveaway... another excuse to go back ;)

May 10, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Ready to rock indeed!

ArtSparker, I think you meant your comment for my post of today, and you're right--never turn your back on the enemy.

Anna, I know--I've really got my fingers crossed on that one. Thanks for doing that, btw!

May 10, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home