This Page

has been moved to new address

Whew...blog posts to date=

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Whew...blog posts to date=

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Monday, June 28, 2010

Whew...blog posts to date=

Now that's a lot of posts. I think I'll rest on my laurels today, and by resting on my laurels I mean work really hard to wrap things up at my old job before moving on to the new. I came across a great opportunity to do marketing for a publisher and I'm happy to say I accepted a job offer last week!  I'm very excited for some of the changes in store, but in the meantime I need to roll up my sleeves a bit.

Happy Monday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

Congrats on the blog milestone and on the job.

June 28, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Congratulations on a job well done. You have every right to feel great pride in you accomplishment! Really!!

June 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger ArtSparker said...

Good for you - those resting places are precious, for sure.

June 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Thanks, thanks, and thanks. I'm pretty chuffed on both counts!

June 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home