This Page

has been moved to new address

A Room of My Own

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: A Room of My Own

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Room of My Own


I signed the lease on an apartment last night! I plan to move in October 1. After 9 months of going from place to place, whether St. Maarten or Mexico or different sublets in New York City, I'm tired. I want a place of my own. And so it is with great relief that I am hiring movers to help me get my stuff out of storage and put it in this white box in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for a year.

But the question is: what to do with all those big white walls?
k

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ArtSparker said...

Looks like you have trees outside your window - wonderful. Great area to live!

September 24, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Yes, I love being level with or right above trees and looking on their greeness : )

What a nice feeling

September 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home