This Page

has been moved to new address

Victory

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Victory

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Monday, April 30, 2012

Victory

Rocky statue, steps of Philadelphia Museum of Art
At least of the personal sort.

I've been awarded a Fulbright grant to research contemporary Hungarian art. Things are still up in the air (and contingent on getting medical clearance and visas and such) but it looks like I will be in Hungary September through May. I still can't quite believe the good news, but I feel sure once it sinks in I will be incredibly excited  thrilled over the moon.

If you have any contacts or suggestions for Budapest, or Hungary in general, send me a message! I'd love to know.

But now, back to trying to learn Hungarian...(an almost Quixotic pursuit).

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

Congratulations, Art, that's wonderful news and I am sure you will have much to share with us on the blog

April 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you & look forward to hearing all about your adventures, both art & otherwise.

May 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Thank you! It is wonderful and I am very excited about it.

Lots of adventures in store!

May 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home