This Page

has been moved to new address

Ravels in Review Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Ravels in Review Friday

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Friday, April 24, 2009

Ravels in Review Friday

You'll be happy to know that dinner last night was delicious: tilapia, brussel sprouts, and potatoes; and a good time was had be all. (I know you were anxious about my entertaining abilities.)

As it is finally Friday, it's time for a Ravels in Review post. I think the week certainly started out on a good note with a long-overdue introduction.

If anybody had a chance to check things out in Chelsea, let us know. Hopefully I'll follow that gallery list myself! Today is 70 degrees and sunny--what could be better?

Happy Friday all!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ArtChick1 said...

I know you must be a good cook! If you don't get a chance to check out the gallery "wish list" you posted, why not join the gallery walks I facilitate in Chelsea every Saturday afternoon at 2pm. Sign up on my blog at http://nycartgallerywalkschelsea.blogspot.com LOVE to have you join us anytime.

April 24, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Thanks--I always enjoy your gallery walks!

April 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home