This Page

has been moved to new address

Today is the day...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Today is the day...

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today is the day...



that I officially enter my late 20s. Luckily, now that I am back in NYC, I am surrounded by friends to celebrate with!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Happy Birthday & many happy returns of the day!

May 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

Happy birthday, Linnea. Though the years may pass "stand firm-footed by the sea, unchanging" --- a quote from Pushkin, with whom you share a birthday

May 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

Happy Birthday :)

May 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Sebastian Anthony said...

Happy birthday!

(Who defines what the 'late 20s' are...?)

May 27, 2010 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. The late twenties...I'm jealous.

May 30, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home