This Page

has been moved to new address

Sick

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Sick

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sick

Paperweight,  3 ½" x 2 ½"
Apparently this knick knack has a toothache, but its a close enough approximation of how I feel--swollen head and all.

My new mantra that I mutter as I walk around is: "I will not be sick" followed by (on the subway) "do not touch anything". Let see how that works for me.

l

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jafabrit said...

:( Hope you feel better soon.

October 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger ArtSparker said...

Heh, Just getting over The Cold myself. Money is the worst...Just use a credit card for everything? or wear really big gloves, maybe prizefighter mitts, so you won't be tempted to touch your face, also will keep other people at a distance.

October 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Blech...thanks.

Those gloves might be a good idea...

October 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home