This Page

has been moved to new address

Colored Plastic Things

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Colored Plastic Things

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Monday, July 11, 2011

Colored Plastic Things

The Straws on the Doors via Economy Custard
Two of my favorite photography blogs seemed to be sharing a moment as I caught up on my Google Reader today. Both posted photos of unusual collections of colored plastic on wood, and both blogs worth a gander.

David Ikus

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger davidikus said...

Thanks for relaying my picture. I am glad you enjoyed the post. Coincidences like that are both odd and amusing!

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/
http://www.davidranc.com

July 13, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Anonymous mjd said...

mmmm, I spy a clue.... Are you the yarn bomber in my neighborhood who has upgraded to pacifiers? lol.

July 14, 2011 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Ha ha, nope not me.

July 14, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home