This Page

has been moved to new address

Fodder from the Reader

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Fodder from the Reader

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fodder from the Reader


Taking another day for the old novel, which is still going full steam, I'm happy to say. However I did get a chance to do a little web browsing, and voila! interesting things abound:



Unrelated thought: 'Write what you know' is rubbish advice. The whole point is to imagine and create, not replicate in dronish detail. If we did that, there would be no magical creatures, no fantasy, and no sci-fi. Not to mention relatively few happy endings, if only because it's hard to know where things end in life. You can't wrap up a person's life after the good parts like a story.


j

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jafabrit said...

I so enjoyed your links and am going grrrrrrrrrr, typical about abstract expressionism, and laughing at the Jerry webpage.

February 10, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Art said...

I still can't believe that website of his!

: )

February 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home