This Page

has been moved to new address

Electronic Pop Up Book Extraordinaire

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Electronic Pop Up Book Extraordinaire

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Electronic Pop Up Book Extraordinaire



Amazing, right? I've been mulling over making pop up books as Christmas presents. Then I came across this on Art:21 Blog. I'm not quite up to snuff yet, but if I can get my boyfriend to figure out the wiring thing, maybe. There's a wealth of pop up books on Youtube, should you feel similarly inclined to do present research this morning.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger William Evertson said...

Ayn Rand and Virginia Woolf's lesser known novels were pop up books ;)

November 22, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Wait...this is when not being able to tell tone over the internet is so difficult. That, I assume, is a completely false statement. But how cool would it be if it were true?? That would be a really fun idea

November 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger William Evertson said...

But I ;)'ed.

November 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home