This Page

has been moved to new address

Death Warmed Over

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Death Warmed Over

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Death Warmed Over

Albert York, Woman and Skeleton, 1967
Luckily there are no end of art images to give visual expression of my inner state (hint: I'm the one on the left). It will have to do as there are no appropriate images of "death warmed over" from a Google search--in fact, I recommend you not Google that. But now I'm rambling, so may I recommend:

This image of Albert York's came from Art Inconnu, a blog where somebody knowledgeable showcases interesting art. I suggest you check it out while I wallow in self-pity.

v

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynne with an e said...

Wallowing is permitted but be careful not to drown. Get well soon!

October 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Lorenzo — Alchemist's Pillow said...

Yikes, Art,I wish you a swift recovery from whatever it is that has you feeling that way.

October 14, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

Obviously not recovering FAST enough :(

October 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger ArtSparker said...

Well, this is taking a little longer than I thought...so I'm still keeping you company. I do like that Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Tea.

October 15, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Recovering...! Thanks for all the good wishes...

Just a bad head cold, I'm really a tad over dramatic...

October 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home