This Page

has been moved to new address

Hyperreality and 1Q84

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Art Ravels: Hyperreality and 1Q84

Art Ravels

Arts and Culture Unwound

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hyperreality and 1Q84


I'm in the middle of 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (fantastic, genius, must-read). As I was reading it this morning, I got sucked into a tangent about hyperreality and the "medium is the message." Then someone I know posted this photo, and suddenly I'm glancing out the window to see if there are two moons in the sky.

Note, gentle reader, I might be overly caffeinated.

Also of interest: Thomas Edison's eccentric job interview questionnaire.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Munns said...

Wandered over for a quick read here... much to muse on... and chuckle over too...
Great posts indeed!
ha... i just popped over to your twitter and you'd tweeted on my new post...
thanks for the fins cart to the day...
S

February 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Awesome quote! Very thought-provoking.

February 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home